Sign in to follow this  
No-Half-Measures

RESOLVED Stuck Between Item and the Terrain

Question

So was doing some digging and slipped between a Marble Drop Item and the terrain and am now Permanently Stuck there unable to access any UI or to even pick up the item which would solve it but because technically I'm still 'falling' and not grounded Im unable to.

Attached Save File and Log

NO-HALF'S_MAIN_WORLD.ylandsgame

output_log.txt

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hifellow Ylander!

Thanks a lot for the save file - I will take a look at it asap (we take these critical bugs very seriously). Unfortunately, with most of the team being unavailable due to Christmas holidays I can't promise we will able to provide the solution before January 4th. We will keep you posted.

Have great day!

Ales

Honestly didn't even expect a reply ^^ Mostly posted now before I forgot but thanks for the reply, Hope you and the team Enjoy your Christmas Holidays.

Edited by nohalfmeasures

Hi. I have just tried to load your save game as your character. There is a spam of errors in the beginning but I am able to move normally with wasd from the start. Does the problem still occur after reloading the game?

Yeah, reloading doesn't fix it that was my initial thought.

I would record but honestly there not much too see other than what's in the screenshot below as that's were I load in and I can not do anything, I cant even push ESC to bring up the menu;

0470f89856.jpg

Ok, I am able to reproduce the problem. It was ok in an editor but I am also stuck if I try it in a built version of the game. We will look into it.

I have found a core of the problem. The fix waits now for proper testing. It will be delivered in the next update.

For now I have resaved your game with a player in a safe position. Be aware of that corner until the update.

NO-HALF'S_MAIN_WORLD.ylandsgame