AdayBicho

RESOLVED Inventory Bug

Question

Hi,  I got this bug in the last update. When i see on the items in my inventory i see this image, It is a bit annoyed. Thanks

PD: By the way, i cant delete dirt from my inventory like before. I have to do 1 by 1. 

Bug.jpg

13 replies to this bug / suggestion

Do you always see the inventory like that now? Or was it a one time thing?

In order to select the amount of dirt you want to get rid off, now you need to press the Left CTRL button while you complete the action, then the panel will pop up :)

Can you please attach your output_log file (\Program Files\Ylands\Game\Ylands_Data) to see if we can find something there?

Honestly this is more than likely a Unity 5.3.1 issue as with it came allot of UI issues some have been fixed in the latest patches some have not yet also I noticed on 'Ylands 0.05' you were on Unity 5.2.
This might even be one they are not aware off and if you guys (The Dev's) are able to reproduce it in the editor then you can report it and hopefully they fix it for the next patch.

We are not able to reproduce it on our side, would you mind attaching your game save as well?

I have the same problem in 2 of this maps. IslaBicho is the save i would like be fixed because is the map im recording. Thanks

Edited by AdayBicho

Thanks  for getting involved, guys. 

We are looking into it. Also - thanks for the tip, you are right that this might be Unity-related issue.  In the meantime, can you please (because we, as Ane pointed out, haven't been able to reproduce that ourselves) try to turn some of the visual settings off to see if it helps? (shadows, ambient  occlusion, water...).

Thanks a lot!

Edit: you may also want to try if you encounter the same problem while running the game in the windowed mode

Edited by Ales Ulm

I have found a bug reported within the Unity issue tracker which I believe might be what you're experiencing. We'll post more on Monday. 

Have a great weekend and thanks again for your help!

We just pushed a patch that should fix this nasty issue. Could you try it out and let us know? :)