Darkhog

Steam?

I know you're not planning it right now, but I'd like to ask if Steam is in the realm of possibility or if you decided against using it and are adamant about your choice. And if so, what would be point of time YLands would be added to Steam? Bonus question: If/when this happens, will current buyers receive Steam codes for the game?

As you said it is not planned for the game to be on Steam, for that reason I can't really provide you with any details or dates about this. I'm sorry I cannot be more specific :)

That's all right, I don't need dates. I just want to know if this is within the realm of possibility or is it completely out of the question.

With the game being in Early Alpha we haven't really thought of the possibility of going to Steam, but once we are comfortable with the state of the game, this is something we might consider :)

I know you're not planning it right now, but I'd like to ask if Steam is in the realm of possibility or if you decided against using it and are adamant about your choice. And if so, what would be point of time YLands would be added to Steam? Bonus question: If/when this happens, will current buyers receive Steam codes for the game?

To your bonus question: we'll do our best to make your Bohemia Store purchase also available on your Steam account. It wouldn't make much sense if we didn't and should also be pretty easy to do, since we already do it now with other products - but still, Steam is not our platform, so nothing can be 100% guaranteed :)