Question

Every time I sleep in a bed, both out in the open and in an enclosed area, a mutant leopard/jaguar will spawn and kill me before I can get out of the bed. Is this supposed to happen? Is there a specific area to place a bed, without these spawning?

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

I have only seen mutated animals in caves, are you sleeping in a cave? That could explain why he is there, never seen mutated animals outside the caves, besides the large open caves where they just keep walking around within the cave boundaries.

32 minutes ago, A3_Melle said:

I have only seen mutated animals in caves, are you sleeping in a cave? That could explain why he is there, never seen mutated animals outside the caves, besides the large open caves where they just keep walking around within the cave boundaries.

Well, be happy as you never now but one day in future, these mutants may get out of caves every night to get some.... (but I do not think it should be the case yet).

• Upvote 1

Hello, i had the same event, but maybe it was because i was sleeping near a cave, and the went out...

As the others pointed out, this shouldn't be happening (yet? :D), so we'll take a look at it. Thanks for letting us know!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, A3_Melle said:

@Myrik Greene @Ane....... so we need to build a fence first before we go to sleep in the future? ;)

That would make sense, would not it, to need to take care of safety before you go to sleep in a dangerous place? 

• Upvote 2

Well I was in an enclosed area with a door, and the mutant spawned/s right next to the bed, and kills me before the animation is even done getting me out of the bed. lol

But thanks for all the replies.