Sign in to follow this  
stlnegril9

KNOWN ISSUE structure/treasure generated embedded in stone. Player stuck sitting in chair in stone.

Question

found a structure/treasure generated embedded in stone. Player stuck sitting in chair in stone.

In a cavern I found a table/checkered platform with items completely embedded in stone. (It has chairs, hat, book, tea cups, etc. - one of Alice In Wonderland theme, I believe)

Used 1st person view/occlusion exploit to verify no access to it other than digging in. Also mined the whole area out to verify.

A possible bug in that a player would likely never find something embedded like this, but more importantly, sitting in a chair embedded in stone gets the player stuck - can't mine anything and leaving chair doesn't put player back in "air" (player is stuck standing in stone instead).
In this case, was able to use command "/unstuck 0" to get player to a beach. Workable, but frustrating.

build 0.6.3.43890 (countless colors) , single player.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

We're trying to improve the system so that Random Encounter won't be generated half-buried or in the middle of a hill etc.