XTwistedD

PLEASE BRING BACK LOGIC IN EXPLORE FILE IN EDITOR

Question

since update 0.7 we cant take over logics from editor mode to the single player explore files.. this really sucks!

since I want to use logics in my server and have more than 8 ylands in the server (creating a terrain in ylands only give the ability to generate 5 ylands..) so I have to use an single player explore file to play on the server with multiple people. but than again I cant use logics in the editor mode :(
before the update you could save a logic as a composition and load it in the explore file and it would work.

I need really need those logics for in the server! I want to build teleport to each yland so I can help people who are stuck or don't have resources anymore.  

so please either bring back those logics or make a command for admins so that we can teleport to people ( e.g: /tp ''yourusername'' ''targetplayer'' )

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

There was a Tweet saying adding the NPC vendor from the workshop to an explore game that it could corrupt it, followed by a tweet saying "In general, we would like to warn you against placing Compositions containing Game logic objects into your Explore games at this moment. Thanks for your understanding!"

So it's probably a good thing you've not managed to do it (or it's been disabled) for now

yeah, its better to disable it than possibly will corrupt your old save file. I know your feeling buddy, I have a lot of compositions which contains game logics. But I understand what devs doing. :)

Edited by Velocifer