Stephenw1992

Fresh custom 0.7 map coming saturday!

Hey everyone!

So a few of you might have seen my posts in the past about a map i've been working on...
I've spent a month altogether working on a custom map for my server i plan to keep expanding and adding to over time and V1.0 is finally done! just putting a couple of finishing touches on it!

At the moment there are 23 individually programmed vendors, refreshing daily (game day) to offer every (useful) item for sale!

I have a lot of plans for what i want to add from quests and arenas to cities and (indestructible) apartments!

Why not come on over and visit or maybe stay a while and build a home?

12pm GMT the 24/7 Dedicated server (running on a dedicated machine, not VPS or a hosting service) will launch!
I hope to see you there!

https://discord.gg/w2eYWTJ

Ylands_180221_020424.png

Ylands_180221_015455.png

Ylands_180225_021843.png

Edited by Stephenw1992
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I will just say this... It's pretty freaking awesome work, yes Stephenw1992 gave me a sneak peak earlier in the week, you will enjoy it :)

• Like 1

:o Wowzas! I'm in love with the garden centre, I bet that's where I'd be spending all of my time haha

• Like 1

Thanks guys :)

All i've been trying to do since getting this game is create either scenarios or server people can enjoy and having spent so long on this particular map, it's nice to know some likes it. That's why i do it!

I managed to get on! Congrats @Stephenw1992 on a Successful launch!, even though i said that on a discord already :P  , now hopefully it holds out till hot fix day xD

Edited by Energritz_
  • Like 1

Oh, I meant to check this out. We had several mishaps on our server and it took most of the weekend to fix them what with the 114 and random crashes.  I will stop by sometime this week.