handofthesly

Is this for real?! Ylands Android game

Just stumbled across this while googling Ylands.

https://apkgk.com/com.yter.ylands

It appears to be an Android app based off Ylands. I don't have an Android phone so can't tell if this is legit or not but I thought it looks unusual.

226A12FC-CDDF-4B49-B118-BF4BFC94A01F.jpeg

Edited by handofthesly

So there’s another one on the same site called Island of Ylands Heroes Survival Simulator.

I’m guessing these are not legit but should Bohemia be concerned about these? I’ve got no idea what the gameplay is actually like and I’ve got no idea who’s photos these are

Edited by handofthesly

Interesting, yet annoying when someone steals other peoples work...

Looking at the picture, the health bars look like they have been copied pasted in, or a very bad design job..

the Directional touch stick on the right, should be on the left, unless you're left handed.. this would be difficult to play..

the buttons seem to be ripped from a xbox layout... bleh

Last update: December 26, 2017 < this one is not listed on google play, but might have different name

And on an unofficial site which i would not trust to touch or download... however, just a brief search on play store brings up this

"Your lands of dreams" which was last updated 22nd Dec 17 < also a direct rip off, listed

Both haven't been updated since last year, which would mean lots of issues unresolved...

Advice for anyone curious about these "apps" that are not on google play, do not download or attempt to play them, you do not know what they are doing

in the background, collecting data or possibly infecting the phone in some way. Its not worth the risk.  Same applies if they are on google play or apple equivalent don't support them by not downloading them.

• Like 1

They're definitely not legit. We're trying to have them removed! (there are others too :/)

• Haha 1

oh man.. People this days.. spreading scam like there is no tomorrow.. Hopeless human.. atleast learn little bit to make better UI.. xD

Yeah, I heard of the game being brought to mobile, but from Bohemia Interactive, not another company.