Sign in to follow this  
roomie101

My mountain hideaway Pre-Alpha

I made this on StoutCrusher server and it is a preview of what I am going to do in his next season. I am just showing the outside but I did make tunnels into the mountain and even dug into a cave. I did make a simple iron/copper smelting area and a place to make yarn. A small garden where the rubber trees are and some banana trees below. If you see a "P" on top that is where you land if you have a propeller pack. Now StoutCrusher said he will take a tour of the builds on his server so you can really check out this place when he posts his video on youtube. I do call this my pre-alpha build so it is not perfect but with the update coming soon I rush thou it and added a ice roof and blue iron roof. But I am thinking of the iron throne room on game of thrones for my next build. In the mountain will be a rest area and where you can build/make things. 

20180528144848_1.jpg

20180528144908_1.jpg

20180528144922_1.jpg

20180528145009_1.jpg

20180528145020_1.jpg

20180528145037_1.jpg

20180528145116_1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

That's a lot of work.  I look forward to see what you do next.

• Like 1

Great looking build Roomie, lots of work has been put in. I like your idea of building into the mountain. Any chance of posting a few pictures of the inside? :)

Hey all, here the video of stout's doing what everyone build was before he close the server down, oh he also tours what is inside the builds.

Please check it out and he got a new one that is open to anyone and from what I heard he got it open until the update comes out. 

Edited by roomie101