Eldon12

Age of players

7 hours ago, Eldon12 said:

When you turn 100 in America Trump cuts of your Medicare and Social Security  :(.

That's actually not true, and I don't think this is the place for political jabs.

• Like 1

you never, ever  ask a woman her age or  weight......   ( it  wont be a correct reply....  same as with dress sizes....my sister would  cut off the labels of dresses she wore as a teen and stitch them onto the  larger sizes she wears today.. so if  the  label  was visible  it  would look line  she..( a size 20)  was wearing a size 12...:P  Now  i  would NEVER  do that (coff coff) but then i am fortunate to have the typical Asian physique/size .. (size 12 ...eat your heart out! :D)

Age...    lets  say a good  wine...;)

Edited by kimbuck
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

Turning 18 in a month. And I feel really young compared to all of you xD This is very interesting topic!

awesome, happy birthday! and congratulation you're one step further to the real world. :D it's interesting indeed, game can bring people together regardless of your age and can be from all over the world 

1 hour ago, kimbuck said:

you never, ever  ask a woman her age or  weight...... 

noted.. thanks for the tips, as part of low level player myself, we need those tips. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2