RedEagle_P1.

A server where PVP is totally removed!

P1 has a new server which features: 

1) No PVP (combat is impossible)

2) Theft-protection (indestructible houses) 

3) NPC's which sell the basics so you don't run out

4) 8-12 islands + Barriers

5) A dedicated admin team which often take the server down for clean up in editor so it looks good :D

6) An optional City Roleplay system: 

-- .land: Buy/sell/rent land

-- .job: Give jobs 

-- .send: Send someone currency

-- .p1: Learn all our commands

7) Respawning animals

How to join us: 

Search "P1"

cf6382a4a223251a93ba6f7d8cf72490.png

a32ffd31ff71ac79cefc5aa21ac3a2a0.png

7f92ea8feca6e410ddca03f0d6c77fe6.png

I did this with @kimbuck @bojo2736 's help and with others like @beastany @Indomitus in mind :D

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is going to be a fun game. Thanks to @RedEagle_P1. we are going to have the controls we need to enforce no griefing.  But it is a learning process so bear with us. 

No spoilers as to the  islands  types,  but you will  find me on 'Chicken Island"  .. tropical  with a groovy  big  cave  full of mutants ..and  i have spotted  several  abandoned  building to explore... i  haven't  gone  in them,  leaving them  for others to experience:P

I been there  one RL day  and have had   hassle free  non  griefing fun... so gooeys and  ghouls...   drop in   if only  for a look. Red has set  up something really   good! :D

Sounds amazing, like Ylands PvE is supposed to be.  I might wander in at some point.  Playing with some Creative mode builds at the moment, though, things that would be too big for a MP server.

47 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

No spoilers as to the  islands  types,  but you will  find me on 'Chicken Island"  .. tropical  with a groovy  big  cave  full of mutants ..and  i have spotted  several  abandoned  building to explore... i  haven't  gone  in them,  leaving them  for others to experience:P

I been there  one RL day  and have had   hassle free  non  griefing fun... so gooeys and  ghouls...   drop in   if only  for a look. Red has set  up something really   good! :D

ONE of us has the name wrong.  It clearly isn't me...  :o

• Haha 1

i am trying to get the blueprint  camera to work ...  i think its not working at the moment as there's someone inside the building  offline,  but when i do get the blueprint , i will be placing randomly  around  the island   little bamboo huts   with perhaps a  couple of    tools inside ..( shovel  spade  hammer axe  chisel ) to encourage  new arrivals to  stay and   explore.:D

OOps   slip of the grey cells    " Chicken Run"    is the  name of the island..  there will be a sign at the spawn point .:$:D

Edited by kimbuck

cluck cluck cluck .. eggsactly!   :D the  correct naming  was chickenrun ..brain  cells had  run out of  coffee!

There are  some tropical islands  Nth of  spawn    ..its the  westerly one  and you have top paddle a lot to get there:)

Good  exercise for the  biceps:D

p1 only  will bring up  3  games/servers ...select the unlocked    recruit one  ¬¬