jirka.danek

I can eat forever

Question

I recently discovered that the character is a great culinary gourmet, apparently just like Otesanek (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otesánek). He can eat almost all the time if he waited for 1-2 seconds, then even without warning. Perhaps it would be good to report hunger (like Minecraft) and probably add food to some nutritional value. Enable to eat if the character starves below a certain boundary.

Of course, you can argue that the character feeds with berries on the video, but it is the same with raw and roasted meat in any form, whether whole or sliced.

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

I haven’t tested whether you can definitely eat forever or if there is a “cap” or max satiation level. But I do know that each food item adds to your overall satiation for example those berries are only adding about 2 minutes to your hunger level, roast meat adds about 15 minutes before you get hungry again. And each subsequent food item you eat adds to that value. So if you eat 2 berries then you get about 4 minutes and if you eat 2 roast meat then you get 30 minutes of satiation.

Edited by handofthesly

I admit that it is possible that the character feeds into the future. But according to what you say if you eat 200 roasted flesh the figure should last 750 hours (real or ingame) without hunger. I do not want to believe that.

Edit. (200*15)/4 = 750 no 3000 :)

Edited by jirka.danek
Bad calculation

Roasted meat lasts 15 minutes... that's 4 per hour. So 200 of them would last just  200/4 = 50 hours.

Your calculation works out the minutes but then divides by 4 - instead of 60 - to get the hours. Doing it your way:

(200*15)/60 = 50

Edited by TheSparkPlug
  • Thanks 1

I often eat my shovel or my lighter... What about satiety? :D

• Haha 1