Miguel Preguisa

DayZ survivors playing Ylands?

I just bought DayZ in the summer sale and it's better than I thought! Does anybody here play it? I would love to hear your stories from the game or played with you sometime later :)

Used to play the DayZ mod back in the day a lot, you could almost say addicted to it. Many great times were had. Played the standalone for a bit but haven’t played either in a very long time. Griefers ruined it for me I think the most.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, handofthesly said:

Used to play the DayZ mod back in the day a lot, you could almost say addicted to it. Many great times were had. Played the standalone for a bit but haven’t played either in a very long time. Griefers ruined it for me I think the most.

lol, that reminds me when I'm used to play standalone with my friend's account, I always got "kill on sight" when playing that game. I'm not "kill on sight" type of guy.. xD

4 hours ago, V-Alfred said:

lol, that reminds me when I'm used to play standalone with my friend's account, I always got "kill on sight" when playing that game. I'm not "kill on sight" type of guy.. xD

7 hours ago, handofthesly said:

That's weird :o I met only nice people so far, not counting in a bandit server (but it was a hell of a fun!) 

• Like 1

It seems a bit overpriced for early access and that's on sale...