RedEagle_P1.

Finding clay fast in Ylands!

It's really frustrating when you need just one resource to continue your crafting progression and it can't be found on your Island. More often than not this resource is clay. Clay is essential to building a furnace and a kiln and eventually moving on to a blacksmith station.

In this video I show off a little trick I discovered to find clay quickly on any game. It's a lot faster than what most people try.

And really frustrating when the only ressource is inside the magical barrer ... and more frustrating it's that player don't play ... et impossible to desactivate the magical barrer ;(

I will say P1 Friendly PVE is much better managed than the official servers and the people are more active if you want to join us. 

if you find an abandoned fort ..you can use a hammer to  break the  bricks  up   and get clay  from them .... it  takes a while,  and   a couple of  hammers...  but it works!:D

I  found an abandoned  kiln from a visitor  who didn't  stay on my island...  i  demolished it and  got  some  clay to  rebuild it  inside my  barrier.

Players  placing their  barrier   to  block other players  from gathering  resources...     well that's  just  how  some   players  think ... you  just  got to suck it  up  and  locate  alternative  areas O.o

4 hours ago, kimbuck said:

if you find an abandoned fort ..you can use a hammer to  break the  bricks  up   and get clay  from them .... it  takes a while,  and   a couple of  hammers...  but it works!:D

I  found an abandoned  kiln from a visitor  who didn't  stay on my island...  i  demolished it and  got  some  clay to  rebuild it  inside my  barrier.

Players  placing their  barrier   to  block other players  from gathering  resources...     well that's  just  how  some   players  think ... you  just  got to suck it  up  and  locate  alternative  areas O.o

Smart, I did not think of that ^_^

2 hours ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

Nice tomahawk :D

Lel I went to the island once before, got clay, brought it back, had the tomahawk in hand when I logged off. When I logged back in I had the punch glitch and destroyed my bed and chest which held all my clay... so I dediced to do a video on my next trip :P