RedEagle_P1.

Things Ylands could do better

Every game and team needs feedback on what it can do better fundamentally speaking. I'm not talking about the obvious stuff like optimization issues which is to be expected in Early Access. If there are other things, this is a good thread to discuss them.

As for me: 

Organizing community feedback in a simple manner like User Voice does could really help bring urgent issues to the developers attention in a way that the forum just can't. Better bug organization is the thing I really feel like could be a game-changer for this games development.It also helps us know that our feedback won't just be lost but that people can vote on it, bringing it to the top of a list the devs are bound to see. 

In this video address some common issues people seem to have in the game and how things can be improved. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

I feel like a popup warning letting people know Editor and MP are in EARLY development could help reduce misunderstanding. 

5 hours ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

Water.

Totally agree. But I would say terrain modification in general.

Currently I try avoid digging or levelling ground around my base as much as possible since you can't smooth terrain (in SP). If you want to cover up a hole you dug you can never make it look normal again. Proper terraforrming tools would be great. Maybe a tool to smooth terrain and another to flatten ground at an angle.

Also I would also love it if "grass" would grow on dirt. By grass I just mean the green texture on the dirt. If the colour of the dirt would slowly change to an even green (with a smooth fade) it would be great.

Anyway, I cant wait for the 0.11 update.

• Upvote 2

0.11 in 2019 ? it's too long... when 0.11 will be out ... there will be any players ! :)

Edited by jeunekeum54

2 hours ago, jeunekeum54 said:

0.11 in 2019 ? it's too long... when 0.11 will be out ... there will be any players ! :)

0.11 will be out this year ;)

• Thanks 1

I think you should fix multiplayer lags in priority (not all for now) and not after 0.11 !