Sign in to follow this  
Oliver Hope

[YLD-12941] VS bugs and suggestions--Oliver

hi a couple bugs i have ran into:

control dragging scripting segments:

in some occasions control dragging to duplicate doesn't work. I holed control, click and then drag, my cursor moves but no block is duplicated. When i exit and reenter the logic the duplicated segment is where i dragged my mouse to. This is happening irregularly in one of my global storages and possibly in some others. I can send you a .yland if that would help debugging.

Wrong colors for code segments:

Some times the color surrounding the code is wrong and it blends into each other making it hard to see whats happening. I dont have much more information on this sadly but i THINK it could be happening when duplicating code and/or duplicating logic.

thanks Oliver_P1

I also suffered the first two mistakes.

the error of the colors exchanged arose when changing the name of the instruction with the logic already assembled.

but I think there are more situations in which this happens

20181104145745_1.thumb.jpg.1a38cc3e82c9ada58b57f04687b941bc.jpg

1 hour ago, spyler.1989 said:

I also suffered the first two mistakes.

the error of the colors exchanged arose when changing the name of the instruction with the logic already assembled.

but I think there are more situations in which this happens

20181104145745_1.thumb.jpg.1a38cc3e82c9ada58b57f04687b941bc.jpg

i can confirm that this was also a cause for me

On 11/5/2018 at 4:35 PM, Oliver Hope said:

hi a couple bugs i have ran into:

control dragging scripting segments:

in some occasions control dragging to duplicate doesn't work. I holed control, click and then drag, my cursor moves but no block is duplicated. When i exit and reenter the logic the duplicated segment is where i dragged my mouse to. This is happening irregularly in one of my global storages and possibly in some others. I can send you a .yland if that would help debugging.

There is a small caveat, that not all scripting blocks can be copied, for example custom instructions do not support ctr+drag. Maybe this could be the case? Also there is sometimes slight issue with duplicating local variables. Closing and opening the script window usually fixes the problem.

You can send your scenario and we will have closer look at the issue :)

@Oliver Hope I managed to identify and fix the issue with wrong colors of the segments.

I'm still investigating the ctrl+drag issues you are experiencing. 

Thank you for the report. :)

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2018 at 11:42 AM, Rudy.cz said:

There is a small caveat, that not all scripting blocks can be copied, for example custom instructions do not support ctr+drag. Maybe this could be the case? Also there is sometimes slight issue with duplicating local variables. Closing and opening the script window usually fixes the problem.

You can send your scenario and we will have closer look at the issue :)

I have been having problems with control clicking several blocks that i know can be control clicked and i think iv had this problem with stuff other then local variables. How should i send the scenario?

On 11/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, Oliver Hope said:

I have been having problems with control clicking several blocks that i know can be control clicked and i think iv had this problem with stuff other then local variables. How should i send the scenario?

Your scenarios can be found: ...\Steam\userdata\853894531\298610\remote\Scenarios