Ane

0.11: Peak Performance (19/11/2018)

Since the update, I've had 5 Ylandium crystals, 3 Ylandium dust, 100 copper ore, 300 iron ore, 60+ saltpeter, and 70+ sulpher chunks taken out of my storage in a locked tool shed in a MP game. The storage unit isn't locked, just the shed. Can you tell me how this is happening so I can fix the issue?  

• Upvote 1

Most likely  someone  is  using an exploit to  get inside. Sometimes you need  double  doors  ...  the  solid type.   It also pays to lock the containers   inside the shed as well ..its a pain, and you need a lot  of keys, but then,  with some of the types playing  MP,  you can  trust  no one.

Recently i have had  people  arriving when i am offline  and  removing   vegetation  ie    flax   cotton  etc.   ..mot just some   but  all of the plants !.  Unfortunately  its  the nature of  some low-life...   and   on a dedicated server like P1 Pve, if they do a  file search and  discover the  thief ... they get banned.

O.o

The door exploit was supposed to have been fixed.  but you can't leave anything that has an action within view, chairs, ladders, bedrolls have all been used to gain entrance

I had decent luck with using an airlock system,  two doors with only two blocks space between.  

I have seen things which make me thing hacks exist, but no one has proven them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ditto!       I have heard there  are hacks ...and such  but i have  no proof .. but  where there's  smoke  there's   fire....  or  vaping!:o