Oliver Hope

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-YLD-14554] going back into history bug

Question

hey

When you go far back into the history it stops your mouse from working, you cant look around or click ANYTHING i had to restart ylands. 

i think this happens when you go into history from an old save because i saved my game as a new scenario just before i ecountered this bug

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Any news regarding this bug? I just encounter this bug, it's like the mouse doesn't do anything except just moving the cursor.

#Edit:
the keyboard function is fine, thank God I can save it using shortcut, and restart the game did fix the issue.

Edited by V-Alfred

We managed to reproduce it, but it hasn't been fixed yet. I'll let you know once I know more ;)

• Like 1

Hi, one of the reasons causing this bug is fixed and ready for update but we cannot be sure if there are not other causes for this problem.

Fixed was issue when you tried to Undo deleting of global/entity storages with other entities/game logic object referencing variables/function from the storages in one delete step.

We can check if this is issue for you if you send us your .yland file were you are not able to go to the start of undo/redo history.

• Like 1