Question

Hi Dev's,

Could I request that player's aren't allowed to log out inside another players barrier. It's kinda annoying to have to share your build with a player that isn't welcome. Another feature would be if a player doesn't return to the server for x amount of days that there dead body be relocated or moved on... as soooo many random's just join for 3 minutes then move on.

Last thing.... any update on the added item's that I've been asking for roughly about 6 months with no response.

Thank you kindly!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

OOH PLEASE  introduce this!  Its needed ...  i hate  stepping over  bodies on my doorstep or  inside small  open  buildings/workshop areas ...  some  come in ...run  around  then  they NEVER return. It can be a  form of  griefing..?

• Like 1

Moving it to the suggestions subforum :)
What items are you referring to?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ane said:

What items are you referring to?

It's marble veins or all Editor items into the game/explore mode (?) @Ane.

Speaking about PB, since people can freely going inside someone's PB, they can also logout in it which is pretty annoying and sometimes creepy ?, especially in populated/public servers. Would be nice if people who doesn't own that PB moved to outside of barrier when they're logged out.

#Edit I had to stalking Chief's profile to look what he meant.. ?

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Morning all,

Sorry to hear Kim that you're having the same problems. 

hahaha V-Alfred, you hit the nail on the head mate. I had forgotten about the Marble Veins but that'd would be a much appreciated addition too. The main addition I'd love is all the items in the editor be made available in Explore mode.

I'm happy to show pictures if need be Ane.

Oh, I was also thinking that with the amount of stones that you can collect, have the devs thought about adding in blocks that can be made from them. Not that I've played but Minecraft has cobble stone's, and I keep thinking how great it would be to have them in game.

Thanking you

Edited by Indian Chief
Another suggestion

That's why we need the buddy system.  If someone is a friend and they log out at my place for safety, that's fine.  I have had the passive trolls sit inside my door.  Makes it hard to get in and out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 2/24/2019 at 10:45 PM, Indian Chief said:

The main addition I'd love is all the items in the editor be made available in Explore mode. 

The reason why they're not in the Explore mode at the moment is simply that their recipes weren't made. But they will be added (perhaps even for the 0.12 update - no promises, though :P)

• Thanks 1