RedEagle_P1.

Share your in-game name!

Mine is RedEagle. 

I am a social guy and am looking for anyone interesting in playing minigames and survival. 

I am the tasty "HoneyChicken"  on the  P1  Na server...   :)

Why that  name? well it was chosen for me  by my other  half  in life  who  found  Asian food  tasty ..and took  into account my  Asian Philippine  Heritage.  :)

I get to choose his name if he ever decides to play Ylands...   so far  he  refuses, knowing i will select for him  a name  from names like  " Couch Potato",  or "Slothasaurus" .... :)

?

On 6/25/2019 at 5:40 PM, kimbuck said:

I am the tasty "HoneyChicken"  on the  P1  Na server...   :)

Why that  name? well it was chosen for me  by my other  half  in life  who  found  Asian food  tasty ..and took  into account my  Asian Philippine  Heritage.  :)

I get to choose his name if he ever decides to play Ylands...   so far  he  refuses, knowing i will select for him  a name  from names like  " Couch Potato",  or "Slothasaurus" .... :)

?

I think you will have to change his name to "best human ever" to convince him to play :P Slothasaurus does not sound too appealing ?

15 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

I think you will have to change his name to "best human ever" to convince him to play :P Slothasaurus does not sound too appealing ?

On 6/26/2019 at 1:40 AM, kimbuck said:

?

I would gladly take the name of Slothasaurus upon myself! Even though I may have a little sloth obsession... 

By the way, my In-game name is "MiguelPreguisa" and preguisa may mean sloth in the Portuguese :P

On 8/2/2019 at 12:38 PM, Miguel Preguisa said:

I would gladly take the name of Slothasaurus upon myself! Even though I may have a little sloth obsession... 

By the way, my In-game name is "MiguelPreguisa" and preguisa may mean sloth in the Portuguese :P

Miguel, are you portuguese/brasilian? 

6 hours ago, jchob said:

Miguel, are you portuguese/brasilian? 

Not at all. I'm from Czechia. But my nickname is really from Brazil :) I was there on a family vacation few years back. 

I don't know what this flag is doing here or how to get rid of it :D ??

54 minutes ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

Not at all. I'm from Czechia. But my nickname is really from Brazil :) I was there on a family vacation few years back. 

I don't know what this flag is doing here or how to get rid of it :D ??

Oh, cool. I'm portuguese and for few seconds I thought you were too ?

7 hours ago, jchob said:

Oh, cool. I'm portuguese and for few seconds I thought you were too ?

Trust me, I get that all the time :D I was even a member of some portuguese guilds in games thanks to my nickname :P

• Haha 1