Hello Fellow Ylanders I just wanted to say a few things that hopefully will get back to the Dev team. I was wondering why they keep changing the Avatars cause personally I like the original ones with the black eyes and harder edges because that is the game I fell in love with but they keep making them more and more unlike the game was meant to be, now keep in mind this is my opinion and I'm not saying that I am the one who Is right cause for all I know everyone could love the new design but me. I love this game, and by that I have a suggestion for the Dev's… can you add an option in the settings to set your character to the original state? 

My name if FluffyKing and im out talk to ya later my friends :D

• Upvote 2

If you read the last dev diary, plans are to make them more smooth and cartoony.  As tencent goes, so goes BI.

The sharp edges with black eyes looked great and iconic. Low-poly jsn't ussuaIy improved by adding more polygons. It seems to me like if Minecraft developers flushed the 16x16 textures and made everything HD resolution. It won't be more appealing to the eye.

• Upvote 2

I felt like the first set of improvements was good but now we are going anime. I know this is really popular in China/Japan but I think it wont do as well here in the West. When I ask people what brought people to this game, its the theme, setting and low-poly art style. 

That said, I know often leaders can see things we don't see, I can say from talking to @Aleš Ulm 1-1 that he is really doing this for passion more than anything. 

With launch approaching I am sitting on the edge of my seat hoping we can make this game a success.  

I understand that the Devs like it but man I don't HAHAHA I fell in love with the hard edges and sharp eyes not this odd like RedEagle_P1 said "Anime" looking player. I just think there should be a setting to choose what character you want to play as. How do we get this little question to the devs? Any Ideas :D