Elchupac

I wanted to try Playlands but ...

I wanted to try Playlands but ... no one is there ... Waited about half an hour in game, one poor soul entered and left. Seems kinda impossible to have 5 people at once ... pity

It would be nice to know if there is anyone there or not.  Not sure how possible that would be with multiple servers, but there must be some way of showing it.

Would also be nice (though maybe too much lag) to be able to connect to Playlands outside of our region, if we want to play in there with friends from around the world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Elchupac said:

I wanted to try Playlands but ... no one is there ... Waited about half an hour in game, one poor soul entered and left. Seems kinda impossible to have 5 people at once ... pity

P1 Gaming has LOTS of active players and we play Playlands together all the time. Our in-game clan is by-far the largest, our discord the most active place in Ylands too: https://discord.gg/7hdfat2

So, for now, we have lowered the player requirement from 5 to 3, so it'll be easier to find players to play with ? And we are working on different solutions for the future, so stay tuned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Adam Snellgrove
I'm working on a small project you will see in the future that might work with only 2 players ;)

*Wink *wink

Edited by Igor Q.
  • Upvote 1

And there might be an option of having featured mini-games by creators in Playlands in the future, so definitely keep on making those mini-games ? And even for normal play mini-games will be perfect for mobile players ☺️ So for that crowd definitely will be good to have some mini-games prepared ?

This is really important.  I need to upgrade my clothes and I need to be able to play with others.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2019 at 6:32 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

So, for now, we have lowered the player requirement from 5 to 3, so it'll be easier to find players to play with ? And we are working on different solutions for the future, so stay tuned.

Good move!

• Thanks 1