Deadeye_Rob

Kingsparrow Trading Port (Dishonored Project V2)

Hey there guys!

In light of the recent major update I've felt reinvigorated to get back into Ylands again! Ive been experimenting with blueprints for multiplayer servers for the best part of my time but I've also begun building my Capital port on my singleplayer map.

As you may have guessed, I've drawn most of my inspiration from Bethesda's Dishonored Franchise. You may also recognise a number of assets I've designed previously such as Admiral Havelock's Hound Pits Public house!

I'll keep this thread going with more developments as I progress. In the meantime, enjoy this little teaser of Kingsparrow Harbour! :D

20190910102518_1.thumb.jpg.9a3a606e20d3037713ce87dbd693af67.jpg

As always, I'd love to hear your feedback. Enjoy!

Link to my original design: 

Rob

Edited by Deadeye_Rob
Link to original included
  • Like 3

Update!

The port is coming along nicely, to keep myself interested I have started to decorate the insides of a few rooms, This has been very enjoyable and challenging. It's difficult to get a 'Dishonored' feeling but I'm slowly getting there!

20190915232338_1.thumb.jpg.fef0b8243f33f7cf549ee6644dfbf11f.jpg

*Curtains made using leather and rope.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Deadeye_Rob said:

Update!

The port is coming along nicely, to keep myself interested I have started to decorate the insides of a few rooms, This has been very enjoyable and challenging. It's difficult to get a 'Dishonored' feeling but I'm slowly getting there!

20190915232338_1.thumb.jpg.fef0b8243f33f7cf549ee6644dfbf11f.jpg

*Curtains made using leather and rope.

Always love your work man!