RedEagle_P1.

Problem with mobile launch

This game has amazing potential but the bounce rate when it comes to mobile users is very high because they feel like there's nothing to do. Creative mode doesn't entertain people unless they've already been through a explore mode typically because explore mode forces you to do certain things.

I think a mini Explorer mode or something like that for mobile is absolutely essential to climatize users to the platform. 

There also needs to be much more game content as the current showcases don't seem to get people entertain for a very long time especially when they don't have other people to play them with. 

@Aleš Ulm @Houp @Adam Snellgrove

I just want this mobile launch to be a great success because I got so many people in P1 that play mobile games only and we really want to see it succeed. 

Those are good ideas, it would be great if P1 made some mobile games like mini-explore mode and mini-games for its P1 mobile players. And everyone else could enjoy them too! Cool, if you need any help or feedback, let us know ? We'll also make a few more mini-games so hopefully together we'll make mobile fun ?

2 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Those are good ideas, it would be great if P1 made some mobile games like mini-explore mode and mini-games for its P1 mobile players. And everyone else could enjoy them too! Cool, if you need any help or feedback, let us know ? We'll also make a few more mini-games so hopefully together we'll make mobile fun ?

Doing our best. 

• Thanks 1