Jump to content
RedEagle_P1.

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-20949] Cannot set item price

Recommended Posts

This has a set price, because it is stackable. Stackable items have set prices, because if you merge two with different prices, the universe would implode (according to one of our designers).

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

This has a set price, because it is stackable. Stackable items have set prices, because if you merge two with different prices, the universe would implode (according to one of our designers).

Thats why normally you can set it as unique but this one is missing that feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have added a lot of items into the game, so we'll have to go through them after release and see, if all the settings are correct. So this is probably a bug 😊

If you find any other such discrepancies, pop them here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Thats why normally you can set it as unique but this one is missing that feature.

Yes, because is already unique (not stackable)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unique stackable items never had this option in first place. Only default non-stackable items had.

We will have look if it would be possible to set individual price for stackable items made unique.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rudy.cz said:

Unique stackable items never had this option in first place. Only default non-stackable items had.

We will have look if it would be possible to set individual price for stackable items made unique.

That would be awesome :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×