Sign in to follow this  
Indomitus

So... Dreams

I've mentioned before that I'm a Little Big Planet enthusiast.  In fact, I used to be almost obsessed with tinkering with the logic (and created the only non-glitch PS3 vs PS4 detection chip that I know of).  I'm a huge fan of Media Molecule's work, from the first LBP to Tearaway.

Well, now there's Dreams, and from what I've seen so far, it's a game creator's...  well...  Dream.

I've ordered my copy and it should deliver in a couple weeks.  (I like having a disc rather than a download.  I'm an old fart.  Get off my lawn.)

Honestly, there's a chance it could steal me away from Ylands.  I guess we'll see.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Indomitus said:

I've mentioned before that I'm a Little Big Planet enthusiast.  In fact, I used to be almost obsessed with tinkering with the logic (and created the only non-glitch PS3 vs PS4 detection chip that I know of).  I'm a huge fan of Media Molecule's work, from the first LBP to Tearaway.

Well, now there's Dreams, and from what I've seen so far, it's a game creator's...  well...  Dream.

I've ordered my copy and it should deliver in a couple weeks.  (I like having a disc rather than a download.  I'm an old fart.  Get off my lawn.)

Honestly, there's a chance it could steal me away from Ylands.  I guess we'll see.

Why did I feel a urge will to go buy a PS4. Why do I want that Dreams? 

You know I'm a shopaholic? Thanks a lot Indomitus 😅😳🤗

Ylands still has the best building mechanics I have found.  It's what keeps me around.