Schwido

editor question

How do I make a custom UI for a scoreboard system similar to the one in "City shootout - winter"?

please teach me if you know, thanks!

1st: you must know - what is array and how works

2nd: you must know - what is instructions and how works

3th: you must know - how to push player to array for create player list (array)

4th: you must know - how to work with index of arrays

5th: you must know - how to "copy" and "splite" player from player list like "value"

6th: you must know  - how to create "scorelist" (new array) with same index like playerlist and get score value with same index like "playerlist index"

7th: you must know  - how to get array values from player list and score list (both with same index) and "export" both like text

If you want, you can take a look on my game "CastleSky" with player and score list and ask me for quary.

When i start, i look on this topic: " https://ylands.com/community/topic/23732-player-score-sorting-logic/ " 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/23/2020 at 4:40 AM, Schwido said:

How do I make a custom UI for a scoreboard system similar to the one in "City shootout - winter"?

please teach me if you know, thanks!

@bures.peter has given you the path to learn it. And the link he gave to you is really good to follow.

Another thing: there is a subforum to ask about editor questions where you can find many useful things. And it is better you ask there :) 
It's just for a better organization. In future, go to that sub-foum for your questions. There will be many player who will help you.

https://ylands.com/community/forum/45-editor-help/

Good luck on it, and have fun :)

• Like 1

Hi! You cannot create a new island in the editor. The underwater and above sections are not editable. Does anyone know a solution?

map.thumb.png.70c8afaacb0f24a7c68bca6b21edf917.png