Question

I someday would love to see some new broad swords, long swords,and huge mythical looking ones.  I also would like to see more new ranged weaponry such as a new handgun type or two.  One thing that does not exist in Ylands yet is some sort of automatic ranged weapon.

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

We're working on new weapons all the time ? Recently we added the elven ones for instance and we'll surely add more, but probably not automatic ones. Doesn't really fit.

• Like 1

How about a slingshot?  1 stick and 1 string to craft, and add pebbles to be the ammunition (break small rocks to get them).  It would automatically match with its ammunition, like the bow and arrow.  It would do very little damage, but it would be very easy to craft, fire quickly, and very easy to get more ammunition for it, making it useful for early game.

Edit:  I know that's not the direction the OP wanted to go, but the idea just popped into my head while reading it.

Edited by Indomitus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is kinda related to that but we need to make cannons more viable, right now there are no enemy pirate ships to fights or dragons that make cannons worth using.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 1:31 AM, Indomitus said:

How about a slingshot?  1 stick and 1 string to craft, and add pebbles to be the ammunition (break small rocks to get them).  It would automatically match with its ammunition, like the bow and arrow.  It would do very little damage, but it would be very easy to craft, fire quickly, and very easy to get more ammunition for it, making it useful for early game.

Edit:  I know that's not the direction the OP wanted to go, but the idea just popped into my head while reading it.

Actually not a bad suggestion.  I like this.