SandyT

Suggestion - Make more sustainable items

Question

I have a suggestion on making more items sustainable. I've been using some of the new recipe items that we received an update or so ago. I can plant or grow most items so I can continue to make these recipes. However, there are a few things that I can't grow. These are the two types of mushrooms and eggs. How about making it possible to grow mushrooms? And the eggs seem easy enough - we need chickens that we can tame to gather eggs. Thanks for being so open to feedback and keep up the great work!

Sandy

• Upvote 4

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

I suggested chickens and cows in another post, but mushrooms would be great. Perhaps there could be a way to craft a mushroom log. I also thought beehives would be great for honey and wax recipes.

agreed. I would be cool with needing to make a little cave to farm mushrooms, and the Ostriches could lay eggs.

• Like 2

Totally agree with all of these.

Cultivateable mushrooms and chickens would be great.

Beehives would also be fantastic. Minecraft pioneered the mechanics for beekeeping and it’s something that Ylands could do better.

I will ask about chickens and cows. Chickens could also have Hen Houses, where you could "deposit" a chicken and get eggs from there ? I'll let you know.

• Thanks 2

These small additions would be pretty awesome...especially if we can transport the animals.  I put my barrier down not realizing that goats and sheep were nowhere to be found ...I like milk and wool, meat and eggs

Edited by spiritchaser28