Deadeye_Rob

Anyone found Master Flintlock Pistols?

I’ve been on the hunt for a pair in exploration for a while with no success.

Has anyone managed to find them? I’ll be happy to meet up with sellers on exploration for a trade!

Nope. No machine guns, harpoons, arctic wolves, atlanteans, Wood golems or crab people either. Seems a lot of things are missing. perhaps an oversight on their part or perhaps they will sneak some of the missing things in in 1.6

From what I recall, after update 0.6 (16/11/2017) and the introduction of Coyns, many tools and weapons were removed and turned into skins which could be purchased with said Coyns.
This was then changed again with update 0.15.1 (28/11/2019) where they removed all of the skins from the game and everyone's Coyns were refunded.
I am not sure if they added all of those items that were turned into skins back into the base exploration game, I think they only returned in Sandbox & Editor.

On a side-note, the Superior Flintlock Pistol is available in the Creator Cube but appears to have lower stats (50-56 piercing damage) than the regular Flintlock Pistol (75-95) which seems odd.

By the way, some of those things that were skins, like the tomahawk, I have found in new Exploration. So maybe we will be able to find some of the other ones. ?

I’m after the ‘Superior Pistols’ (I forgot the name!)

Ive collected a ton of unique skinned items now but those flintlocks are eluding me. :) 

2 hours ago, Deadeye_Rob said:

Superior Pistols

Ah, the Superior Flintlock Pistols, which BTW we are now fixing, because they are currently worse than the "normal" Flintlock Pistols ?

• Thanks 1