JohnMFSteel

{Experimental Branch}Death on ship issue

Question

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thank you for your post. Are you sure that the things are not just fell through your ship and they are not under it? Or you really lost all your things. Thank you for answer :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misa_Bondejcgirl said:

Are you sure that the things are not just fell through your ship and they are not under it?

@JohnMFSteel What Misa says is quite possible. I have seen that happen even before experimental branch when it comes to ships.

yes, I did swim to the bottom of the water and sadly found nothing on the sea floor. 

Is it possible the items glitched into the ship hull rather than falling all the way through?

Edited by JohnMFSteel

I have not seen the items glitching into the ship hull before. You can always check with /freecamera.  I have however seen items glitch deep beneath the surface of the island and the water...like really deep. It's rare and it only seems to happen on certain mini games and older maps. Not seen it happen on current version of explore though. (yet)

okay update, I tried the free camera thing and wasn't finding anything. My stuff was displaced like 100ish meters away but on top of the ocean floor, so happy conclusion. immersive in a way it's like the current swept it when I died

• Like 2