Question

Spirit mentioned wings, and I remembered how much I want them. Can one of the new costumes in the coyns shop have wings? I know it is kinda childish, but that is totally what I want ?

Maybe to balance it out someone can suggest some rugged/scary/aggressive costume to please the people that will hate the wings :P Maybe zombies? Something with spikes? lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Maybe this could be a craftable item like the propeller pack. Butterfly wings and bird wings that fit in the backpack slot? Yeah more animation and programming would be needed....but it could look cool as a steampunk theme, They could still be mechanical like the propeller pack......just different flight durations and speeds.....I mentioned wings for flight potions, but an actual craftable wing pack would be sweet.....butterfly wing pack could have a long duration but be very low speed...bird wings could be faster but shorter durations, etc.

Spirit mentioned steampunk wings... I would prefer something cute/animal/insect over gears and things... btw

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

Spirit mentioned steampunk wings... I would prefer something cute/animal/insect over gears and things... btw

Something fae looking, huh? :) That would be very cool! 

• Like 1