ocnoglittle

[YLD-30417] Held items not showing up for other players

Question

I noticed this during Nikki's stream. I could see her weapon when I watched on Twitch, but could not see the weapon in-game. I believe this is true for most in-game items, including weapons, tools, and torches. I also noticed it when watching Naru's stream a few weeks ago: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/962343579?t=01h50m38s In the Twitch video, yo_has appears to not have any item but you can see it from my computer:

This might only be in player-made games or it might be more widespread. It is definitely not consistently happening.

It is happening often enough that I didn't grab my output logs, but I can next time, if they are needed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

I saw that also during the stream. Nikki had a sword and was using it to beat a bear.....but you mentioned it looked as though she was beating the bear with her fists.....maybe it's a lag issue? On the stream it looked correct, but I think maybe in the game it can look different for certain computers....I don't know what can cause this other than lag....but it may be something else

I remember watching one of Adam's streams and it seemed as though everybody had default colors for their clothes. Everybody wearing guardian armor appeared in the stream as the default green and yellow....and Yaourt was wearing a checkered suit even though he insisted he had changed the colors....the only conclusion I can fathom is lag....and now it seems this is happening with handheld items.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2