Sign in to follow this  
Indian Chief

Mystery Ylands

Question

G'day devs,

I absolutely love the mystery ylands and how you unlock them by exploring... fantastic addition.
My only problem is a lot of them don't explain very well what you have to do.

While some mystery ylands are meant to trick you... like in the distress signal mission.

But can i maybe suggestion having a small welcome message or arrival area where it gives you  little run down on what to do.

Like it distress signal... 

While exploring the dangerous snowy slops you've come across a camp who's in need of your help..... but something seems amiss.
It's your mission to sort the situation out.

or forest spirits.

After days or sailing you've discovered Forest Spirits, a land where the spirits are in need of your help.

Help set free the lost spirits of this land by finding their lost souls.

Last e.g Imaginarium

A friend has written to you in desperate need of your help. They have an art expedition opening in less than 2 weeks.... and nothing is prepared.

Help your friend prepare before the show opens.

I think having small messages like this will make it easier and more enjoyable for those less educated like myself.

One other point is maybe letting players know that they can't leave the mystery yland without completing it.

I left one of the ylands as I had no idea what to do during Far Reaches... and now I have to collect another 50 points to restart it.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

The problem with leaving  and not finishing the island should already be solved. if I'm wrong, I apologize, but as far as I know, they've already fixed this

• Like 1

G'day Mello, today i went back to Far Reaches and none of the volcanoes and blue cold thingo's would activate.