Deadeye_Rob

Tech-Tree (Crafting Recpies)

Question

Great work with the latest update!

Id like to suggest that for the next update/patch, a Tech-Tree Feature that displays every craftable entity in the game and what needs to be achieved in order to unlock it.

Later parts of the tree could be shaded out in order to preserve an element of discovery but ultimately, there’s a lot of cool stuff players are not able to craft due to a lack of direction (eg, Kayaks/Cannoes)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Would like to second this so we can reveal crafting particular to or own gameplay.

Maybe bump up the Exploration point reward by 1 or 2 points and use those to unlock from the tech-tree 🤔

• Upvote 1
  • Fire 2

6 hours ago, BinarySemaphore said:

Maybe bump up the Exploration point reward by 1 or 2 points and use those to unlock from the tech-tree 🤔

I’d never thought of that! What an awesome idea!

I’ve accumulated a lot of Exploration Points and unlocked almost all islands now. That would be a great way to spend them!

I would like to add some suggestions to this as well. It would be great if we didn't get the notification of a new recipe unlocked after the first time it is unlocked. I've started a new character and going from the beginning again. I've collected quite a few exploration points and visited several locations, however, I keep getting the same encounters. Each time it says I've unlocked, etc.. it is a duplicate of what I already have. I've been trying to find new types of encounters as I'm trying to unlock all the tiles and baroque stones in the building section. So my question is - are certain encounters only able to provide certain new recipes? It seems like there are a lot more recipes than encounters. What else will provide new recipes? And can we have them not marked as "new" again once they've already been unlocked? Thanks,

Sandy

On 8/27/2022 at 12:05 AM, SandyT said:

I would like to add some suggestions to this as well. It would be great if we didn't get the notification of a new recipe unlocked after the first time it is unlocked. I've started a new character and going from the beginning again. I've collected quite a few exploration points and visited several locations, however, I keep getting the same encounters. Each time it says I've unlocked, etc.. it is a duplicate of what I already have. I've been trying to find new types of encounters as I'm trying to unlock all the tiles and baroque stones in the building section. So my question is - are certain encounters only able to provide certain new recipes? It seems like there are a lot more recipes than encounters. What else will provide new recipes? And can we have them not marked as "new" again once they've already been unlocked? Thanks,

Sandy

Hi, 

There are only few encounters that open specific recipes, the rest is random.

• Thanks 1