FireFrost

DEV ANSWER my issues and friends

Question

kk been playing since oct 31 /nov 1st also bought a few friends the game casue it rocks and has a lot of potential , we re all experiencing these issues ,

1) cant connect to each other in multiplayer - I know this is probably due to ports/avg ect blocking connections

2) chunks clearing when left , after you dig or build anything then hop on a raft to explore then come back  the entire area where you have built is cleared to water level  ie a big hole perfectly square (assuming that's a chunk like minecraft)

3) dying to falling on a voxel or running up a hill on a weird voxel , a tree falling  and you bumping into it .

4) after dying in said area above you have to quit to main menu , which then freezes up before showing the menu ( assuming that's a report or something being sent in to a server ect ) but game just locks up have to cancel out using task manager .

5) anytime you leave a game via exit to menu or exit to desktop it freezes , refer to #4 , with the exception of exiting before 4-5 mins of game play it will go back to title if its a short amount of time .

that's all the bugs ive found so far which kind of make the game unplayable , ive spent hours playing only to not be able to save the game when I reload its back a few hours ahead of where I left off ect , we re all 25+ that I bought the game for friends being 21- 25 and myself being over 40 . Iove the way the game is headed and aside from those issues its a great fun game I love the cell shaded graphics and the crafting ect . good job , if we can just fix these issues  , thanks

FireFrost

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hi FireFrost,

it has been only a couple of days since a larger number of players have started playing the game and therefore a lot of new bugs have appeared/ appear often enough so that we are able to reproduce them. Fixing those is of the utmost priority to us and we expect to get rid of the most annoying ones very soon.

1) players having problems connecting to each other is something we get a lot. We will post some more info about this issue sometime during the upcoming week on these forums.

2) several players have reported this issue and we are already looking into it. We hope to localize the issue soon.

3) again something others have noticed and so it is also being looked into already

4) / 5) after something like that happens (game freezes on you) could you please locate game output_log file and send it to us / post it here? You should be able to find it here: \Program Files\Ylands\Game\Ylands_Data

Thanks a lot for your feedback, we appreciate it a lot! If you have any more issues to report or comments, we'd love to hear them :)