Question

Hi!!

I want to make a small suggestion.
In relation to energy. Show that power line only when we were with Linker in our hands.

It's kind of weird doing lamps and getting those power lines.

Thanks ;)

Edited by BigBoss87
  • Upvote 4

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 11/27/2017 at 5:02 PM, BigBoss87 said:

Hi!!

I want to make a small suggestion.
In relation to energy. Show that power line only when we were with Linker in our hands.

It's kind of weird doing lamps and getting those power lines.

Thanks ;)

Although i agree just an idea for the time being why not let the power run underground over distances and make use of things like dubble walls , hollow "pillars and spaces in roofs.

On 12/12/2017 at 12:03 PM, Silwercastle said:

Although i agree just an idea for the time being why not let the power run underground over distances and make use of things like dubble walls , hollow "pillars and spaces in roofs.

That's what I usually do as well, running the power lines thru the roof or basement depending. Just need to stick a maintenance hatch for access somewhere in case you need to change something later and bob's your uncle.

I do agree with @BigBoss87 tho that it would be neat to have it hidden by default like what happens on proximity, particularly for pvp-y stuff like traps and such if more things like the Tesla Coil get added later.

Use terrain as your advantage. Be more creative :)

Ylands_171216_111113.thumb.png.cd97937a8a3d0adfaba34fb2f1a44072.pngYlands_171216_111125.thumb.png.0775ca760be3f6a038dd9dcba77ea788.pngYlands_171216_111210.thumb.png.06fd54da9846cff90cb29b21885655a5.png

Edited by Vokurka
images resize

I built power line poles from pier supports and logs and put the nodes/splitters on top. Doesn't looke too bad.

It would probably be interesting to have an option to hide / show the line using the radial menu. This with the linker in hand.

In this way we can continue to create display blocks and / or put a clean lighting in the scenario.

Edited by BigBoss87