Steve Patterson

Tents & Fishing

Question

I think a simple tent that can be set up and packed back up similar to the bedroll would be a great addition. Possibly a large and small variation, made from hides and or cloth? This would be great for setting up small camps for a night or two, especially to keep warm in colder regions and that sort of thing.

Secondly I'd like to see some expansion on the fishing ability, maybe some type of almost mini game style control instead of just pressing the button and hoping for good luck. :)

Anyway you guys are doing great and I look forward to seeing what all fun additions come in the future update!!

• Upvote 4

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

We're actually already planning to improve the fishing feature. Tents are a good idea, we'll look into it

Thanks for playing! Enjoy 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A am intrigued by the idea of tents. Excellent idea sir. I hope they implement something like that. Maybe have a small and large tent. small handles 1 and large does 2. 

• Thanks 1

For  fishing  we already have  "instant  bait" ...its  called  dynamite:D

Tents  are an excellent  idea!

I can see tents as an alternative to the player generator. Log out inside and you won't take damage, but it has a small foot print and can't be placed within an area with working player generator. 

I think the tent idea is a wonderful idea.

I wouldn't go as far as making it a safe zone in place of a generator but function as a sleeping pad/bed where it will keep you safe from the weather. I think they should remain relatively small and just like the sleep pad you Craft it - Place it and have to use the radial menu to sleep in it. It shouldn't be used for anything other than that.