SirBiscuit

KNOWN ISSUE Crafting crash

Question

Game crashes when enough recipes are gathered and you have to search/scroll to find items to craft. Really like the game but this makes it really hard to play the games plz fix as soon as possible:)

• Upvote 2

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

i just found something interesting with this issue, i'm having this problem too. after playing several hours and more item to be crafted. game crash, and when i take a look, i found this problem. our display cause a problem. i don't know why. maybe because too much detail in the game or what. and right now i try to solve with this problem based on my discovery.

Problem YLAND.jpg

I have the same problem, I think. My game constantly crashes (around two minutes after loading) after around 40-50 hours of play. I realised it happens usually during crafting, meeting animal or just a few seconds after crafting anything. I posted my logs here:

Please, help... I don't want to loose another savegame if it's not absolutely needed... :(

Regards,
Bartosz

6 hours ago, suma said:

The same problem here. Files attached as requested.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

It happens almost every time I scroll the crafting list when it is long enough. As in http://steamcommunity.com/app/298610/discussions/0/1617220671496426241/ , I have also crafted cloth recently. I am running on AMD Radeon HD 5700.

Running the same vid card with the same issue. No luck yet finding a fix

i cant solve our problem till now but i can enjoy my game longer right now. this my help you, try to reduce your maximum scale of view into 40, dont light on a torch, if you want to craft something, try to look at the ground or (dont let your view too far) watch the ground or any places which laggy for you and slide slowly your craft menu. btw im using a game booster right now, maybe it helped too and dont use bigger resolution. try a small one

Edited by RudolfMeinHess

I have tried Ylands on another computer with nVidia card, I was unable to crash it. On the original computer with AMD GPU it crashes veru frequently.