Question

I had a bug last night.

I have a "mobile base" ship that has smelteries and all that jazz on it, Went yland hopping last night, and came back to my ship missing 1/3 large masts, 2 smelteries, 1 blacksmith table, 1 kiln, and 1 foundry missing. There was also a placed lantern on the ship that is no longer there either. I tried to log off the save and log back on and it is all still missing. where did all my crafting stuff go?! the chests, and all that stuff is still there, Along with my weaving loom and tanning rack and stuff. Just those few items are missing and I will have to remake them all i guess. 

26 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hello everyone,

I have the exact same problem like the creator of this topic. Yesterday i´ve played Ylands, explored new lands, started to build a new Home and closed the game normaly. Next day i wanted to prepare my building but as iI started the game ALL my Items were gone execpt 3 chests i´ve made a long time ago. But the wried thing is, that inside this tree chests are items from the day before. Also in the main menu i can see all my stuff I made ind this one room of my ship.

I´ll post two pictures, one Editor View and from the main menu, also @Ane I´ll post the output data.

Starkiller

20180228155708_1.jpg

20180228155931_1.jpg

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

• Thanks 1