SamMonahan

Decoration Packs - Anyone interested?

Hi all,

I was wondering what peoples interest in having smaller more detailed compositions to quickly decorate your YLands scenarios?

Some examples can be found here (and seen in the images below)

If you have any ideas for these types of compositions please do tell me so I can add them to my list

Many thanks,

SamMonahan

FishRack.png

Lean-To.png

Orchids.png

SpitRoast.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Wow this is awesome buddy... I would love to see more of these.... Are they just placements or are the items fixed ?? 

Edited by Hurricane43
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hurricane43 said:

Wow this is awesome buddy... I would love to see more of these.... Are they just placements or are the items female? 

They are for placement, certain items in each composition are locked but things like the fish and the boar can be taken and eaten :) My inspiration for this batch was for them to come together to form a little random encounter (campsite)

Im assuming you meant to write fixed not female :P

• Upvote 1

Hmmm no offence, but when you make small compositions that take less than 1 minute to make, you should pack those compositions together, then you just filling up the workshop. Thats just my personal opinion but i don't think its right to have the first pages  filled with small compositions that are made easily in 1 minute and then big compositions that take long to make be behind everything. 

• Downvote 5

17 minutes ago, mario47 said:

Hmmm no offence, but when you make small compositions that take less than 1 minute to make, you should pack those compositions together, then you just filling up the workshop. Thats just my personal opinion but i don't think its right to have the first pages  filled with small compositions that are made easily in 1 minute and then big compositions that take long to make be behind everything. 

I will definitely take that into consideration, these were more of a test to see if people liked them :) I plan on creating *packs* in the future that feature many items for people to use instead of having them appear separately 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SamMonahan said:

I will definitely take that into consideration, these were more of a test to see if people liked them :) I plan on creating *packs* in the future that feature many items for people to use instead of having them appear separately 

Honestly I don't see a problem with this at all, I believe the way you made it is exactly what compositions are for. I'm all for simple yet stunning compositions with good attention to detail :) 

• Upvote 2

Nice dude ill wait for your next packs its good to see that workshop is alive at least :ph34r:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think that is a great idea to have some different packs of little compositions bundled in the workshop, not everyone is great at coming up with the little details to add to their islands sometimes.  

On 7/10/2017 at 8:46 AM, mario47 said:

Maybe we can suggest to the devs to add a separate category/tab on the workshop for smaller, decorative items such as these?

On 7/9/2017 at 1:46 PM, mario47 said:

let's see you make one of the boars on a spit, or the lean-to... not only could you not make something like that in a minute, but I bet you could not do it at all. No offence.

• Haha 1