Question

I think its not thaat realistic, that I eat 5 bananas and 5 minutes later 5 more because my char is so d**n hungry. I get it that when she works she get more hungrier but when I stay on one place for 5 minutes and get "IM HUNGRY" and the next five minutes the same.. its annoying.

So I would really appreciate if you turn the hunger down. A lot lot more down.

btw, I eat ~10+ Banans by writing that. :)

ps: I really love that game :D

• Upvote 1

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

Bananas aren’t the best food for staving hunger, try turning then into roasted fruit and they will last longer. I know it’s not super realistic when it comes to the lower tier foods but if you experiment with other foods you will find that bread and cooked meats are a lot better at filling you up which is more realistic.

It has been suggested that the devs could add a feature where you need to eat a variety of food to feel full, so eating just bananas won’t fill you up

5 hours ago, Hempel's Sheireen said:

I think its not thaat realistic, that I eat 5 bananas and 5 minutes later 5 more because my char is so d**n hungry.

it's pretty realistic if you realize, default a day rotation in game is 48 minutes of real life time. xD So based on my calculation(could be wrong):
((5/48)*(24*60))/60 = 2.5 hours 

2.5 hours and get hungry again after eating 5 bananas, pretty fair. Since banana only have 23g carbo every 100g of banana, so roughly 115g for 5 bananas.

And don't worry of being hungry, you should start worry when it reach "starving level". :D 

Note: Don't eat bananas too much, or you will be mutated.. xD

17 hours ago, Hempel's Sheireen said:

ps: I slept and now I ate 25 bananas. show me ONE human on earth that can eat 25 bananas!! :D

You don’t know Freelee? 

Not to mention banana's have natural radiation in them, very low levels and safe for consumption, but eating that many surely would make a blip.xD