SyxtySyx

Steamer Tug Boat

Added some GALLY decor... I don't know about you, but my counter space is always cluttered... at least the sink is empty lol.

"wait, let me wash dishes then screen shot"

Ylands_180218_190923.png

• Like 2

How did I know that that was going to re-post?.... I'm a freaking noobskull. Excuse my flatulence.

My sink... sorry about the clutter... We travelers of the high seas be a messy bunch.

Crew sleeping quarters and, of course, "man overboard rings" especially in MP servers.   

20180218204037_1.jpg

20180218204155_1.jpg

20180218204319_1.jpg

20180218204402_1.jpg

20180218204533_1.jpg

• Like 2

I love the salt and pepper shakers on the top shelf, a bit dangerous though since they are really improvised hand grenades!

• Haha 2

I am very impress with your attention to detail, with the little things you put in this build, especially the gallery.  This is something that I struggle with sometimes, but I am working on this myself with some of my newer builds.   Keep up the great work.

• Thanks 1

Finally added to the workshop. I went and made a bunch of stuff unpickable and indestructible.

*Note* From my experience, compositions with energy circuits have to be reconnected after migration from file. You may have to fudge with the energy bits to make them work after downloading.

• Thanks 1

I will need a folder only for your creations Sr SyxtySyx   xD

amazing work, 9_9
As you said, this is just the beginning. With these little things, in the end we will be able to create wonderful maps and games to enjoy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1