bojo2736

Things You Didn't Know

19 minutes ago, Indomitus said:

I know, right?  I haven't tried yet, but I'm kind of curious whether the sails will work while you're floating down.  Can a ship (sort of) fly?  And if you drop the anchor again, will it stop in mid-air?

First annual ship free fall competition to be hosted on "?????????" servers on ??/??/2018?   Barrel rolls?  Swan dives?  Belly Slams?  Closest to the water without hitting?  I'm not doing it but someone should. LOL

1 hour ago, Onedown said:

First annual ship free fall competition...

... in which case, I am filling my cabin full of seagulls!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Indomitus said:

Can a ship (sort of) fly?

The answer is no.  As soon as you hit forward, the physics turn on and the ship drops like a stone.

The work platform in the air still works, though.

It seems like SP islands are kind of all the same, while there is a lot more variation in the MP generated worlds.  Last night I created a MP game, my friends couldn't access it, but it was such a nice world.  I didn't know if I could save it.  I was able to open it in the editor and did a Save As and was able to convert it to a SP world.  

If you are trying to grow a lot of trees to harvest,  coconut palm is a good choice. From one tree you can harvest three coconuts,  cut the tree down and get three more coconuts. So tou can replant 6 for every 1 you have. I think they yield 8 logs each.

If you don't cut them down, you can harvest 3 coconuts daily.

Edited by bb cakes

You can feed horses seeds. Some things seem to work faster to tame them than others. Corn seems to tame them fastest.

5 hours ago, bb cakes said:

You can feed horses seeds. Some things seem to work faster to tame them than others. Corn seems to tame them fastest.

Corn, Blackberries, Raspberries and Prickly Pears are all very good for taming horses with only 4 needed but Carrots are the real winner, it only takes 3 to tame them completely where as most other food takes 11.

• Upvote 1