kimbuck

Playing the game fairly

Some people   are charming.  I have had  my  gardens  raided  twice by someone...    and the last time he rode of  on a  distinctive  horse...  i traced the horse and found the thief's base...

And talk about a charming person! his  name is of that of a  WW2  Dictator,  and he has tamed 2 horses,  one  named after   that dictators  deputy  who  ran the death  ww2 camps, and the   second  horse names after a  death camp.

Really ,   :|

Thanks to @RedEagle_P1. we now have a truly PVE server. He has fixed the issues around privileges and we can now terminate the troublemakers. This is a huge step to having a peaceful community. 

Join us at P1gaming.net/discord

Edited by bojo2736
More info

I just launched a new map, it's all sparkly new :)

Search the MPLobby for P1 and choose the PVE server. (If you want to cube build for an upcoming project, get in touch with me for access to that P1 Server.)

The beauty of our server is that I promote our regular core players so that they can help keep the map safe from griefing and generally trollish players.  The way the admin priviledges work is that you are assigned a number. You can kick or ban those below your number. I elevate our core players to 100, I call them the Centurions. Centurions can kick or ban troublemakers in real time, with no need to wait for an admin to be online. HMU on discord if you want to be a Centurion. P1gaming.net/discord

If you want to join the building coalition, we can discuss cubing you.