Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

Too many locked games on top of the server list

Question

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

51 minutes ago, TheSparkPlug said:

They look alphabetical?

Oddly yes and no. There are a lot more A-servers then listed there. 

That’s odd then.

Also, it does seem to make sense that public servers should appear before private ones. Better still, have them as separate lists.

In the meantime, how about rebranding... “B1 Gaming” seems quite catchy :P

I had a really hard time getting that search to work last night.  As I scrolled down, the list seemed like it was repeating, and I'm not even really sure how I got to the list of official Explore servers.  Couldn't find it for a few minutes then suddenly it was there, looking the same as it had before.  The new GUI has a few bugs, for sure..

I agree the sort is different. P1 servers used to be in the top three for me. And when I play the P1 Filter it does not drop a link in my played games anymore.

@RedEagle_MGN

• Downvote 1

On 6/9/2018 at 7:01 AM, Indomitus said:

I had a really hard time getting that search to work last night.  As I scrolled down, the list seemed like it was repeating, and I'm not even really sure how I got to the list of official Explore servers.  Couldn't find it for a few minutes then suddenly it was there, looking the same as it had before.  The new GUI has a few bugs, for sure..

Ya the system is actually totally broken. Lists mostly irrelevant, locked servers and repeats them. Thankfully the official ones are lower down now. 

19 minutes ago, bojo2736 said:

I agree the sort is different. P1 servers used to be in the top three for me. And when I play the P1 Filter it does not drop a link in my played games anymore.

@RedEagle_MGN

The only way to find us now is: 
adc89c6d16fc3dec6955c7497b3ec03c.png

7414511d700095d59542a1c26824601f.png