RedEagle_P1.

Testing Gold Rush with 16 People

I will be there, but which Lobby? Might be kinda hard to find out where everyone is if they show up a little early and begin jumping into various Lobbies.

4 hours ago, StoutCrusher said:

I will be there, but which Lobby? Might be kinda hard to find out where everyone is if they show up a little early and begin jumping into various Lobbies.

The big gold rush event is happening today! 2 hours and 30 min. See https://discord.gg/cf6FCWA

We will meet on NA 23 Official but we will connect on Discord first. 

• Like 2

Not sure if this is a glitch or not, but is the game supposed to count what you have in your inventory when the timer hits 0?  My final score was about 480.  That's what I had banked.  I had over 1000 additional in my inventory, and it wasn't counted.

Edited by Indomitus

Only the gold that you stash inside the treasury counts ;)

• Thanks 1

A couple thoughts about the game mode:

1.  That leaderboard UI was WAY too small to read.  Should be at least text size 12 or 16.

2.  Camping the treasury is way too easy, especially since it is so critical to everyone's score.  I would add a couple smaller locations around the island.  To keep it challenging, those would only open at random and for very short times.  Or maybe they appear and disappear so that finding one requires a bit of luck.  In addition to that, maybe it only accepts the first person to use it, then closes/disappears again.

3.  Is there any underwater loot along the shore?  I didn't see any, but that could make things a little more interesting.

27 minutes ago, Indomitus said:

A couple thoughts about the game mode:

1.  That leaderboard UI was WAY too small to read.  Should be at least text size 12 or 16.

2.  Camping the treasury is way too easy, especially since it is so critical to everyone's score.  I would add a couple smaller locations around the island.  To keep it challenging, those would only open at random and for very short times.  Or maybe they appear and disappear so that finding one requires a bit of luck.  In addition to that, maybe it only accepts the first person to use it, then closes/disappears again.

3.  Is there any underwater loot along the shore?  I didn't see any, but that could make things a little more interesting.

Hello. Thank you for feedback.

1. This will be fixed in next update coming with 0.11.1 patch, along with many UI improvements.

2. Well, actually having one treasury is crucial part of gameplay, because it creates a natural chokepoint and empowers players getting in conflict.There are several access to treasury so it shouldn't be so camper friendly. Also, in next update, we have  reworked the treasury a bit, so it should be easier to access.

But, of course, we are watching the balance carefully, so if it wont work as intended we are open to deeper changes :)  

3. We are constantly working on the map, so eventually we will add some, yes :)