Sign in to follow this  
DW's Gaming N Animation

Stone Blocks and Glass

Question

I think something has been changed in the game, I just noticed that the stone block with the design has two 4*1*4, there is no 3*1*3, also the plain grey stone block only has a 3*1*3 it doesn't have a  4*1*4.

image.thumb.png.14c3d3f61c5629e6772cdec44f71e0bc.png

image.thumb.png.ddc0168467cc7871c9bda2d151f39fbd.png

Also can we get a 3*1*3 of the Stone Path Textured block? 

image.png.6f63c4e7279b0533a2fb8a2de07e2832.png

Edited by DW's Gaming N Animation
Remove some pics and highlights

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Also I'm trying to build a glass roof over my building with a protection barrier surrounding it so people stop stealing my plants,  but the cost is 400,000 glass I spent 5 hrs and only crafted 40,000 glass, can windows / glass be made cheaper or faster to craft or something?  Below is a screen shot. It shows 360 at first it said 400.  I thought it meant 400 glass but after spending 5 hrs crafting glass I realize its really meaning 360,000 and I started out at 400,000.  Here's a link to the blueprint file so you can see what I am doing:   https://drive.google.com/open?id=13STieKq-dd1mf12UF9Mn3Kg71YNyX9LW

image.thumb.png.2f42454a2ae1415a96b5b7ae505e276a.png

image.thumb.png.5c54a8f008fbab8ac4d9d3550d92242c.png

image.thumb.png.a71b11853b1e4328b461383e4f0d4fcb.png

Well, if is on a multiplayer map, you can ask if someone has a creator cube to give you the glass. If it is for your own map, you can just make it inside editor

Edited by jchob

If it works like clay bricks, make a blueprint of a square section of your ceiling, then repeatedly place it and provide sand... no kiln needed ;)

@jchob  Yes its multiplayer but I don't know who the admin or owner is, so no luck on the creator cube, but It's a good idea.  I just need to get lucky and catch the admin or owner when they are playing.

@TheSparkPlug  Unfortunately the windows need glass they wont take sand in the blue print machine.

@Bob Salvador  Yes Unfortunately I started doing this, why I started this I dont know.  I should just put a stone roof up and keep it going. Glass is so Expensive and takes a long time to craft.

13 hours ago, jchob said:

Well, if is on a multiplayer map, you can ask if someone has a creator cube to give you the glass. If it is for your own map, you can just make it inside editor

10 hours ago, TheSparkPlug said:

If it works like clay bricks, make a blueprint of a square section of your ceiling, then repeatedly place it and provide sand... no kiln needed ;)

7 hours ago, Bob Salvador said:

Are you realy doing this ? XD your brain is ready for the end of the world !!

Edited by DW's Gaming N Animation
Spelling Mistake

@jchob Yeah I play on P1 servers from time to time, I play on all kinds of servers trying out different things with my one protective barrier. I can get on discord but just to warn you my Internets bad, so it usually cuts out and my mic is horrible but I get on discord from time to time.

Why did I ever make a glass ceiling, so much for my Arboretum.

image.thumb.png.05ec12aca4c3dd27f5bec852b6e454ae.png