RedEagle_P1.

I love 0.13, its been awesome, thanks!

I love 0.13, its been awesome. I love the islands now that I see them from ground level and the social features are just awesome :D

• Like 1

The new islands are growing on me. I do miss yhe jagged cliffs, the rounded ones at ocean's edge do look a bit off.  Please bring the jagged clifs back.

It does seem that smaller maps are generated in explore. I hope we will be able to tune the generation to our preference.

• Upvote 1

I find the  caves    awesome... they  more  realistic  and  you just do not   awaits  you around the next  corner. As  for the terrain,  i like it.  The  variety of  shapes of the  island  shores  make  for  places  for interesting  builds.?

• Upvote 1

The caves are much better, I think.  I'm not liking all the small islands, and I really liked seeing jagged rocky shores sometimes.  Hopefully the new algorithms still allow for them, and it's just not fine-tuned yet.  The cliff faces right next to the water are really nice (I'm a digger, love to tunnel into a cliff face to make my base) but I kind of feel it shifted from always having a mountain right in the center to always having them at the shore instead.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, RedEagle_P1. said:

and the social features are just awesome :D

As the programmer behind the social features, this really cheered me up, thanks! :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Berzeger said:

As the programmer behind the social features, this really cheered me up, thanks! :)

Hype! Thanks so much Berzeger, I am like playing the game double now, these are the features I always wanted! 

On 6/24/2019 at 10:55 PM, bb cakes_P1 said:

The new islands are growing on me. I do miss yhe jagged cliffs, the rounded ones at ocean's edge do look a bit off.  Please bring the jagged clifs back.

It does seem that smaller maps are generated in explore. I hope we will be able to tune the generation to our preference.

Hello. Thank for the new update and Your hard work. Unfortunately I have to agree with @bb cakes_P1. The new shape of islands is too blobby, I really miss old cliffs, fjords, rugged coastline as You can see in attachments. Please consider to combine old and new algorithm or possibility to use the old one. Thank You :)

20190626190420_1.jpg

Edited by Dreed84
  • Upvote 1