knightwar

Advanced NPCS

Now i m talking about that npcs ,that work,that defend ,that do anything what we says,if we say kill,catch,build or whatever.Sometimes NPCS must do it by itself ,situating right area for building and doing whatever.If we say make a house,city,country or whatever.Add they can expand by their selfs like every after 2 hours a npc must duplicated.

NPCS LIMITED JOBS

FARMER

BUILDER

GARBAGE MAN

POLICE AND SOLDIER.

THEIF

TERROISTS

PARAMEDICS

DRIVER

SERVANTS

AND 

ETC..

You can do it by scripts...
Some functions ("attack to...") will be repaired in patch 1.5

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, mustafamalik13072000 said:

scripting takes too long

Well there is no other way to do it than scripting. Everything takes time when you want custom behaviour on something ?‍♂️

• Upvote 1

i hope you will understand Mr Adam snellgroveAnd farming and inudtrilization is poor. FIx it..

Edited by mustafamalik13072000
safnl
  • Haha 2

On 10/24/2020 at 7:09 AM, mustafamalik13072000 said:

but they will  be made by you people.

On 10/24/2020 at 7:10 AM, mustafamalik13072000 said:

i hope you will understand Mr Adam snellgroveAnd farming and inudtrilization is poor. FIx it..

In my country, there is a big purple dinosaur that teaches children the "Please and Thank you" song. I encourage your big dreams. We all enjoy this game as much as you enjoy it. You are obviously a smart kid. You know enough about using proxy servers to continually change your name and get banned on discord channels several times. Here is the only advice I can give you. Try to learn some things from people here,... and instead of ordering people to do things for you  learn the words please and thank you. It will most likely help you achieve your big dreams in a more constructive way. ......Manners. Fix It.....Please and thank you :)

Edited by spiritchaser28
wasn't finished.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 10/24/2020 at 6:10 PM, mustafamalik13072000 said:

these are categeries  for jobs they must do.

Who are you? 

2 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

In my country, there is a big purple dinosaur that teaches children the "Please and Thank you" song. I encourage your big dreams. We all enjoy this game as much as you enjoy it. You are obviously a smart kid. You know enough about using proxy servers to continually change your name and get banned on discord channels several times. Here is the only advice I can give you. Try to learn some things from people here,... and instead of ordering people to do things for you  learn the words please and thank you. It will most likely help you achieve your big dreams in a more constructive way. ......Manners. Fix It.....Please and thank you :)

Well said :D 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Thank you :)

Honestly, this is why I love this community, such reasonable humans. If only I could hijack and transport you guys everywhere I go ?

• Like 1